4.25.2010

the princess has arrived.

we joyfully welcome Scarlett Jean Kesti!  born yesterday, 4-25-2010, at 11:57 a.m.  she weighed in at 6lbs 3 oz.  truly a miracle. 

IMG_2588 copy

this was after her bath.  she came back with this hat on...I was loving the stinkin' cute pink bow!  just melt my heart, little girly!


IMG_2596

seriously, dietary people.  why would I want a plateful of peas for my congratulatory dinner?  blech.  I know I delivered a sweet pea, but this was taking it a little far. 

I think I'll have the hubby pick me up a nice juicy CHEESEBURGER from BunHuggers and some zucchini FRIES to go with it.  and then, he can grab me a bag of CHOCOLATE to wash it all down with.  ahem, that sounds more like it.

peas.  definitely not something a ravenous "new" mom is craving.  good grief.

anyway, just a quick post.  more pictures to follow.  and that will depend on how little missy here behaves at night.

-jessica



No comments: