5.13.2010

photo fridays.

I was thinking I should reserve fridays for sharing photos.  how does that sound? maybe that way it will give me an incentive to take more pictures.  I've been kind of slacking lately.  besides, by the end of the week, my brain has pretty well fogged over causing me to ramble on or tell silly stories or... 

which reminds me.  last sunday, Gary and I went out for dinner and we brought Scarlett along.  I figured she would sleep the entire time, and she did.  but, during the course of her slumber, she managed to produce a startling explosion in her diaper, which attracted furtive glances from our neighboring table.  

judging by the disturbed look on their faces, I think they thought it was me.  of course it would've never dawned on them that a tiny baby could produce such a sound.  

so, call it a combination of stress, hormones and lack of sleep (I'm really not sure), but I got the giggles.  it was that awful, uncontrollable giggling, like when you were a kid and one of your friends tooted during church.  ugh.  and each time I thought okay, this is it, I'm done, I would look at Gary just calmly sitting there and burst out into another fit of giggles. 

I ended up heading to the restroom, and managed to regain my composure before heading back to our table.  I'm pretty sure they thought I was half crazy. oh well.   

............................................................................................................................................................ 

Scarlett Jean at two weeks:


IMG_3092 copy

I caught her sucking her two fingers...what a honey.


IMG_3105


IMG_3099 


IMG_3116 


IMG_3120

she's been more alert and has started to focus on me.

it's so fun to watch them grow.  the newborn stage is over way too fast.  I just want to soak it all up.

have a good weekend!  

-jessica



No comments: