6.02.2010

new-found shopping.

I recently discovered this fun clothing store.  think anthropolgie-ish but at a fraction of the cost.  okay, so maybe their stuff isn't as cool as anthro's, but hey, money talks.  I can't be too selfish when it comes to buying clothes, especially when I have ten other people to look after.  and I don't think the hubby would be too appreciative if he had to run around nekkid while I sat there all gussied up, either.  although it seems he's always the last on the list.  poor guy.       

here are a few things that caught my eye while browsing: 

Sumrsavvy_vrybry_MG_6182-1 
Sundial_shot18_06-1

uber cute and comfy dresses.  fun with flats and heels during the summer months.  add a cardi, some leggings and boots and you're set for the cooler season.  can you say versatile?  oh yeah.

Frostedflwrs_C9H7720 
Breathtakingbeauty_C9H0058 

absolutely love the cardigan!  and how fab is this pencil skirt?  floral is in, baby!  

Sausalitotank 
Mediteraneantank 

and these swimsuits are to die for! (and I would die to look like this.) but the truth of the matter is, this postpartum bod of mine isn't quite ready for swimsuit season yet.  no way, jose.  let's just say I have more parts that fled south in the last nine months than there are Chins in a Chinese phonebook.  sadly, there may be no swimsuit season for me this year.  you can spot me at the beach in a snowsuit, instead.     

anyway, I'm sure you didn't stop by to hear me rambling on about my unshapely self.  so I'll quickly mention that they have cute accessories and handbags, as well.  go see for yourself!

happy shopping!

-jessica

PS.  Check out this amazing giveaway of Life. Camera. Actions. here.  some really sweet actions up for grabs!  check it!



No comments: