2.22.2013

project 52 week 8 | looking up.

sometimes, at the end of the day, when the trials of child-rearing have left me feeling irritable, frustrated, discouraged, exasperated, and doubtful that I am even raising my children with the proper nurturing, care, and admonition they need, I'm thankful that I'm still able to ask for a blessing.  can I yet believe?  there's nothing more comforting than hearing those sweet words of the gospel wash over me, cleansing me from all my sins.

once again a child of God, I can continue on this walk of faith feeling uplifted, encouraged, and happy.

Who's so happy as I am, even now the Shepherd's lamb?
And when my short life is ended,
by His angel host attended,
He shall fold me to His breast,
there within His arms to rest.
-SHZ 452, verse 3


indeed, things are looking up.

Simon Says, please visit Kendra's blog to continue your way around our fun little circle!  yes, you may!

well, happy weekend, folks!  we're off to Phoenix for our church's annual Winter Services!  can't wait!  I'll try my best to keep Rowan away from the fire alarm this time.  hehe.  if not, keep an ear out for your Saturday evening wake up call!  there will be no snoozing during church!

-jessica

No comments: