why is the sky blue?
why did the chicken cross the road?
why didn't I wait until I was 45 to get married?
actually, have you ever had the opportunity to sort through 100,000+ images/photos? if you haven't, then you don't know what you're missing out on! it has just topped the list of one of THEE funnest things I have EVER done. let me count the ways:
- I am now officially cross-eyed.
- my right pointer finger has no feeling.
- my rear end has the beginnings of secretary spread.
- my children have started to ignore me.
- my husband asks "would you care to join the family for dinner? click yes or no."
- my eyes have a distinct "glow".
- I've had a splitting headache for the past two days.
- motrin has replaced my husband as my best friend.
- I drink coffee by the gallon.
- repeat after me: I will always back-up my photos. I will always back-up my photos. I will always back-up my photos. I will...
as you can see, we've been having a blast around here! I've even heard talk about something called a funny farm.
heh, what's a funny farm?
(hee hee ha ha ho ho.)