4.26.2013

project 52 week 17 | red.

the beautiful weather this week made it hard for me to focus on getting anything done indoors.  and so, after listening to the sun beckon to me for a couple days to get outside and enjoy its warmth and sunshine-y goodness, I finally heeded its call on Wednesday and set out for a picnic in the woods.  forget about cleaning house, the mess will still be there when I get back!  and for the next umpteen years for that matter!

along the way, I made a quick stop at Target to pick up a few snacks.  the kids spied bubbles on an end cap and talked me into buying them.  sticky, liquid happiness in a bottle.  only Finn wasn't quite so sure about it.  or maybe he was just being camera shy.  


ahhh, so happy to finally welcome spring!  looking forward to more of this in the coming months!

to see more red, head on over to Maaret's little corner of cyberspace.

have a great weekend!

-jessica

PS. this photo begged for a more vintage-y edit.  a little out of the norm for me, but I kinda like it!

No comments: